Sunday, March 15, 2009

it's about time.

I should write up a 2 weeks. Even if I don't hand it in, at least I'll have taken that step. By being lazy, I put myself through this torture week-in week-out. Ugh. Need to go to the bathroom, but I'm by myself so I have to wait til at least 2.

As I said to my mom, are we the only intelligent people here? I mean. I could've told you that putting a fucking pan under a leak up on the ceiling is a fucking waste of time. And now it's overflowing, because there's no way of emptying it. Fuck me. So embarrassing, that I have to have an entire display covered in a tarp. Weird, grade 8 teacher walking past right now pushing a stroller. Has grey hair. Probably won't recognize me. This is the reason I don't wear my name tag.

And fuck if I'm going to wear a stupid cream polar fleece vest. They can waste their money, I ain't wearing it, and there's no one to enforce it on Sundays. Probably another reason I should quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment